Thursday, March 19, 2009

Definitely out of the Groove...

One of many things we missed about being home.


We are home and it feels oh so good. I have missed the Texas springtime, my heavy comforter, my computer screen, and everything good about this little place where my family currently resides.
We are sick. Katelin is in recovery but poor little Seth is miserable. I have become the human tissue in his behalf. I feel so bad for him that I won't even complain about it.

We are adjusting to the routines of normal life. Bedtime battles are in full swing. I cannot adjust to the time change. And I didn't even shower today. I can't remember the last time that happened. (A daily shower keeps me from falling into depression). Most of all my children are unsure what to do now that they aren't being showered with attention from Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins. How we will miss all of them until the next time.

1 comment:

This Idaho Girl said...

I am sorry. We have the sickies too and boy do my girls hate having their noses wiped. Even worse than not showering is getting ready for bed and realizing you haven't brushed your teeth all day.