Saturday, January 7, 2012

A year ago...

This page is really in need of an update, so here is something, just so I have something new to look at -my kids, one year ago. At the end of 2011, I don't look back and see any monumental accomplishments or goals I have achieved, but I must have done something because, look at the change in my kids. Hope you are all enjoying the new year. Maybe I'll start blogging again sometime.

A year ago, she was barely crawling, learning pat-a-cake and winning us over with her smiles. Now she is running, digging, begging for candy, and talking nonstop.

A year ago, Katelin had just started at a new preschool, and loved it. Now she is reading constantly and writing full-blown stories.

I love this picture of Seth. In some ways, he is exactly the same, but his speaking has evolved so much. He knows the alphabet, he is climbing higher and jumping farther at the playground, and in many ways, he isn't quite the little baby he was a year ago.

1 comment:

This Idaho Girl said...

They are so cute. They change too fast, don't they?