- Lina's got a new little tooth and she isn't too happy about it... can one tooth really hurt that bad.
- Trevor is stranded in Illinois, thanks to the monster blizzard pelting the midwest.
- I started cleaning out my hall closet last night. I realized halfway through this project is going to require some soul searching, so I now have piles of boxes and bags shoved in the corner of my living room...
- I'm not sure I'm ready to tackle all of that stuff in the corner, so maybe I'll procrastinate it a little bit longer and go take a short nap.
- Life is feeling a little bit slower, even a little bit simpler.
For the first time since Lina was born, I feel like I might have a little bit of - gasp - free time, which leaves me pondering what important stuff I should be doing with my life. I'm not looking for another commitment, just relishing the fact that I can do a little more of what I want to do and have the chance to rediscover what exactly that might be.