Friday, January 7, 2011

Do you believe in New Year's Resolutions?

What do you think about my new blog look? I'm toying around with some changes to be happening here. And I'm ready to jump back into blogging, though I might not be consistent. A girl needs a nap sometimes.

I have a lot of thoughts to share regarding the new year and resolutions. In the meantime you should check out this video. The guy who says he believes resolutions are kind of sham was Katelin's Sunbeam teacher. His wife, her other sunbeam teacher, is also in the movie. She has long brown hair and asks if Lot's wife left him. Anyway, for the first six months of primary, Katelin cried every time she went to Sunbeams because she was scared of Brother Abernathy. When he moved, she liked going to primary. He really is a nice guy, and a talented musician. You can listen to his music here. But for now, check out the movie. I love it.!

No comments: