Friday, February 24, 2012

Don't we all need a break sometimes?

For the past few days, I've been alone on the parenting front, while Trevor was off on business. I had the kids all to myself.

She's kind of irrestistible.

That meant that for three days, when I heard teasing, and crying, then screaming after school, the kids were all mine.

It meant when a whiney toddler cried because her granola bar was broken, she was all mine.

And, when a certain almost-four year old wandered into my bedroom at 5:53a.m. wide awake, he was all mine. Let's just say these past two days haven't been bliss.... which is what makes the complete silence at my house, so completely blissful just now.


A happy artist.


Mostly I like Lina's constant chatter, Seth's romping around, and Katelin bossing both of them, but I have to admit, there is nothing like a little break.


Sethie puts on his pirate face, while dog sports a peg leg and a hook on his hand.

1 comment:

Heidi L. (Affair with Color) said...

Lena is getting so big. I need to see more pictures of her! Please