Saturday, July 10, 2010

All fun and games til someone gets sprayed in the nose...

Seth is my boy. He likes to disagree and says that he is "Daddy's boy", but I know the truth. He rarely walks. Sometimes he runs, but most of the time he gallops. Ask him any question and he most likely will reply, "No Mama." He can put together a 24 piece puzzle of the United States in a few short minutes, and if there is anything resembling a horse within 100 feet, he will spot it. When I find toothpaste smeared all over the living room floor, all he has to do is gallop on over and say "Sorry" (which sounds nothing like the word sorry) and all is forgiven. He's my boy. Don't know what I would do without him.

More pictures from Champion Park

Thirsty anyone?

Just a little dirt...

Poor kid. This is when Seth lost interest in the fountains and just wanted to be held. A rare moment and a good time to wind things down and head home!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Poor kid, but it gave me a good laugh. I can't believe how big he is getting.