Friday, January 16, 2009

Choosing The Good Part.

Getting outside with the kids always fits into the BEST category.
Excuse my absence over the past, ummmmm.... month. My goal for 2009 is to choose not just the good, not just the better, only the best when it comes to the way I spend my time and talents (See Elder Oaks talk here for more info). Until this morning, blogging just didn't make it to the best category. I see room for blogging in my life soon, but right now I am trying to work on weeding out some of the less than best things that are cluttering up my life (figuratively). Dejunking your life is even more challenging than dejunking your junk drawer so I might be a bit sparse for a few weeks. I hope you all can survive until I become a bit more consistent...

3 comments:

Amy K said...

love your goal, think I could use that same idea. I was thinking about you today, and then found your comment on my blog! Good to hear from you. Good luck on your goal. I think there are way better things to do than blogging, and maybe I'll do just what you are doing. Good luck, and keep it up!

Kelly said...

I've been blogging less lately too. I really like reading old posts for myself, as it's become my journal, and I like to have a record of what I've been up to. So maybe you'll think of it that way, and it could cause for easier opportunities to post. Post for your own benefit is what I'm trying to say. Then when you do, others can too!

This Idaho Girl said...

I agree with the Amy. I could definitely benefit from less "clutter" in my life.